Wanderer Wonderer: A Tale of a Moroccan Backpacker


Nawal Merrouch in Malaysia


For as long as I can remember, I have felt a need to inspire and motivate the people around me. Having given some thought to the drive behind this behavior, I would have to attribute its origin to my beloved Disney fairy tales. One day I would want to be Snow White and the next it would be Bella or Mulan. However, as I grew and matured, I began to realize that I didn’t want to be one of them, I wanted to be ALL of them! To me, Disney’s heroines encapsulated all the good I saw in people and the world. Cinderella was a true romantic, Snow White was strong and challenging, Bella was clever and smart and Mulan was without fear! All of these traits were things to which I would aspire to achieve and so I did. Keep reading HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Wanderer Wonderer 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.